If you’re ready to hit the road this season make sure you have these 5 road trip essentials! Thanks to my brand new Mazda from Chapman Mazda EHT I’ve been inspired to take the plunge and go on more road trips this year.
5 Road Trip Essentials
- A reliable car: This is the number one essential for any road trip! Driving my new Mazda 6 from @chapmanmazdaeht makes me feel safe and secure. To say that I love my car is an understatement! If you’re thinking of getting a new car be sure to check out @chapmanautostores and look out for a full blog post sharing my experience and why I recommend this dealer to everyone!
- Cash: As a millennial I rarely carry cash but it’s a road trip essential. Bring enough cash to cover tools and potential emergency gas runs. For example, during my last trip to Tulum Mexico, we went on a road trip and the gas station didn’t take credit cards!
- Camera and Backup Battery: Photos or it didn’t happen right? There’s nothing worse than traveling all the way to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon and not being able to take a picture. Whether you use a DSLR, Mirrorless, or cellphone, bring an extra battery pack.
- First Aid Kit: Bring a long a standard first aid kit and make sure to add any other medicine you’ll need on the trip. In my first aid kit I also include sunscreen, bug spray, and allergy medication.
- Water, Snacks, and MORE WATER: So this seems like a no brainer but you would be surprised. Water is essential not only for drinking but so many other things. On my last road trip we brought a gallon of water and ended up running out early! Depending on your road trip style, making multiple unplanned stops might be out of the question. Bringing extra water for everything from washing hands to cooling off an over heated engine!
RELATED: TRAVEL GUIDES FOR TOP US CITIES
Be sure to look out for the next part in this road trip series and sign up here to get notified by email! In the meantime, you can check out my own personal travel essentials below! Bonus Tip: If you’re traveling with your four-legged friend be sure to pack all of their travel essentials as well!
Spa Slippers, Closed Toe Medium Size Disposable Indoor Hotel Slippers
Washable Travel Neck Pillow Cover
Packing Cubes / Travel Luggage Organizers with Laundry Bag Shoe Bag
Universal All in One Worldwide Travel Adapter Wall Charger with USB Charging
This post is in partnership with @chapmanmazdaeht however all thoughts are my own. So glad that getting the perfect new car for me was a breeze working with @chapmanautostores! If you’re interested in getting a new car go to www.chapmanautogroup.com to see their current savings!
Leave a Reply