Memphis Travel Guide
Looking for a Memphis Travel Guide? Then this list is for you! I recently visited Memphis this past April and had an amazing 3 days in music city! Memphis has so much to offer! As the original music city music 🎶 its full of cultural history and some of the most consistent great food and restaurants I’ve ever had on vacation (seriously)!
Where to Stay in Memphis:
Wondering where to stay in the Bluff City? You’ll have a plethora of options thanks to several brand new hotels, historic gems, and pet friendly options!
For my trip, I stayed at Hyatt Centric (hyattcentricbealestreet), one of Memphis newest hotels and the only one located on the iconic Beale street. This new property is the perfect central location for visiting all of downtown Memphis and the famous Beale Street Entertainment District. Best of all? It’s dog friendly! In fact, all Hyatt hotels are dog friendly 🙂 !
Where to eat and drink in Memphis:
- Get sips on the rooftop bar @beckandcallmemphis located in the @hyattcentricbealestreet, while you indulge in the cityscape views!
- Visit the Anti-gentrification coffee club by @Cxffeeblack, a local Black-Owned coffee shop teaching the history of coffee with delicious slow crafted coffee!
- Wine taste with the cutest charcuterie plates + gourmet cheese at @greysfinecheeses
- Try a fine dining dinner at Inna Bena with some of Memphis’ local culture infused throughout
- Have an amazing flavorful dinner in a novelty restaurant, The Beauty Shop, located inside of an old beauty salon
- Get brunch at @Bishop – A French inspired restaurant inside the historic Central Station Hotel! Be sure to try the bignets and the craft cocktails!
Where to go in Memphis:
- Explore downtown Memphis, and see the history of music and blues in Memphis
- Visit the @CrosstownConcourse, Memphis’ vertical village filled with immersive art!
- Go shopping on South Main St and support local small businesses
- Visit the Stax Museum of American Soul Music
- See sweeping views of Memphis inside of a real pyramid at Big Cypress Lodge
Comment below and let me know what you think about these things to do in Memphis? Have you been to Memphis?? What was your favorite thing to do in Memphis?