Cold weather fashion is the best fashion in my opinion. Although I don’t like being cold, I do love the opportunity to layer and accessories outfits, which is what style is all about. This year shop these cold weather fashion trends that are perfect for the season.
- The Statement Hat: Make a statement with a wide brim fedora or bucket hat this Fall or Winter. This trend is perfect to for cold weather because it adds instant warmth to any outfit. A wide brim hat is especially great for weekends in the city when your shopping or just going around town and what to dress up a simple outfit.
- Ankle Boots: You already know from my earlier post on Instagram how much I am digging ankle boots this Fall and Winter. I’ve spotted lots of stylish ladies rocking ankle boots with dresses and shorts throughout the summer, and now that the weather is cooling down, I’m excited to wear mine as well!
- Fall Colors: Replace some of your brighter outfits from spring with cool weather colors such as brown, marigold, and rust. Want to add a fun twist to this trend? Try Animal Print!
- Animal print: This was a big trend last year and it is back this season! Adding one animal print item is an easy way to give your outfit a more vibrant look. My go-to animal print item is an oversized Cardigan.
- Cardigans and “Shakets” are having a serious moment! A shaket is a cross between a jacket and a shirt. It’s typically heavier like a jacket but looks more like a shirt. Get an oversized one to throw on top of your summer outfits as we continue to have a warmer Winter or dress it up with over the knee boots for a serious statement look.
Leave a Reply