Thinking of traveling with your pet? Then this post is for you! As a travel blogger, my puppy is literally my favorite travel companion 🐶 ! I bring him with me on almost every trip and have even shared my Checklist for Traveling or Flying with a Pet! Below are tips for bringing your dog on your next ✈️ trip!
Travel with Dogs Essential Packing List
- Sherpa bag: Finding a bag that will keep your fur baby comfy and safe is step one. I love these expandable airline approved Sherpa pet carriers because they are great for on flight as well as to use as a car seat while driving on a road trip!
- Bluetooth Location Tag: Losing your pet while traveling is a huge fear. Don’t run the risk of your furbaby getting lost in a new place with this Bluetooth Pet Location Tag.
- Pet Calming Treats: New places can be scary, lots of new sights and sounds and things to defend you from, so get them some melatonin to help keep them calm and sleep easier.
- Thunder shirt: If your pet is pretty anxious this thunder shirt can help, especially while flying! Help your baby feel warm and cozy with this swaddle like thunder shirt. Think of it as a weighted blanket for your pet!
- Travel pet wipes: My dog Theo stays nice and clean with these daily pet wipes. Thankfully they also come in these super convenient travel packs! I like to keep these in my car, suitcase, and everywhere else so he’s always squeaky clean!
- Collapsible Food/Water Bowls: Perfect for feeding your pet on the go. These mini bowls also come in handy for water in a pinch. Your pet needs to stay hydrated just like you! Bring a mini water bottle or one of these collapsible bowls for your pet on every trip!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to read the first part in this “How to Travel with Your Pet Series”: My Checklist for Traveling or Flying with a Pet! In the meantime, you can check out my own personal travel essentials below!
Comment below and let me know what your essentials for traveling with your pet? Would you rather leave them at home or bring them with you?!