It’s hard to believe that we are almost in the last month of 2020! This year has been crazy, to say the least but it feels good to be getting ready for the holiday season.
- Technology: I finally broke down and bought these Apple Ear Pods (which of course are on sale now for $20 less than what I paid). They make my workouts so much easier (except in downward dog when one sometimes falls out lol). They are also great for work zoom calls.
- Fitness: If you follow me on Instagram then you probably already know my latest fitness find is the CrossRope Jump rope. I love how portable it is and how easy it is to do cardio in front of the TV. You can use code 20FANCY for 20% of sitewide! In addition, I also bought this travel yoga mat so that I can work out when I’m away from home. I discovered it while I was working on my holiday gift guides and I love that it’s lightweight and foldable.
- Food: While visiting my family in Atlanta this month I finally got a chance to try Slutty Vegan Atl and it blew me away. The vegan burgers were so good! Better than most burgers (vegan or real) that I’ve ever tried. At home, I’ve been trying out Green Chef meal subscription service. It’s been fun trying out new recipes I never would have thought of that fit into my dietary preferences. You can use code FANCY90 to get $90 off!
- Fashion: I’m still loving my Spanx Leather Leggings this month as well. These are one of my favorite Nordstrom Sale buys! My newest go-to combination is pairing it with a tan coat like in the picture above. You can also check out other ways that I have styled them here.
- Home: Redecorating my apartment is my biggest 2020 hobby. This month I got a new Zinus headboard for my bed and so far I love it! For under $99 this is a great way to give your bedroom a totally new look. I’ve also been watching tons of Christmas movies on Lifetime movie network. It’s been a great way to get in the holiday mood despite everything going on. I’ve also been watching the New Supermarket Sweep reboot! I loved the original version so it’s so fun to watch new episdoes! Last but not least, loving this new candle from Target! I picked it up on a whim and its a new favorite!
Comment below and let me know what you’ve been loving this month! Have you tried any of these?