The only thing better than cute swimsuits are cute cheap swimsuits. Whether you’re on your way to your next vacation or just planning on hanging out at the pool, you need to have a swimsuit you feel and look good in. As a travel blogger, I’m always on the hunt for new cute cheap swimsuits I can wear on my trips. Luckily saving money doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice style. Keep reading to learn my top stores to find cute cheap swimsuits on a budget.
1. Zaful has a great reputation for cute cheap swimsuits and two-piece sets. Zaful carries all of these trends in one piece swimsuits in all different styles.
2. Amazon is becoming one of my favorite places to shop for clothes. With the ability to ship 2 days with prime, I always look for last-minute vacation pieces on Amazon.
3. Missguided is where I bought all of my swimsuits for my recent trip to Miami. The swimsuits are affordable and come in so many style variations.
4. Shein is another great place to find affordable and cute swimsuits always under budget. Use code “FranciscaQ3” for an extra 15% off any purchase.
5. Last but not least is Boohoo. Boohoo has some great swimsuits that you can’t find anywhere else. Although I haven’t shopped there for swimsuits this year, I still have several that I bought years ago and wear every summer.
Below are a few of my favorite picks from Zaful, Amazon, Missguided,Shein, and Boohoo
Is there a place on the list that I didn’t mention that you want to share? Did any of the places on the list surprise you? Comment and let me know your thoughts!
Leave a Reply