If you’re planning a trip to Tulum, then you MUST add these 5 instagramable places in Tulum Mexico to your list! As a travel blogger, I research the best places to take photos before every trip. During my last two trips to Tulum I got the chance to visit almost every where on my list. Here are the top 5 Best Most Instagramable Locations in Tulum Mexico.
5 Most Instagramable Place to Go in Tulum:
- Raw Love Cafe- Address: Tulum Beach, 77500 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico when you think of Tulum pictures, you probably think of the iconic open hand statue at Raw Love. Raw love is a vegetarian restaurant located along the beach strip in Tulum. The steady line outside of tourist ready for their photo opt gives you an idea of how popular this spot is for instagram photos. If you want the quintessential Tulum instagram photo, this place is a must! Pro Tip: Get their early to avoid the long lines!
- “Bad Decisions Make Better Stories Sign” located near Taboo Beach Club. This cute sign makes for a great quick Instagram photo! Throughout Tulum their are lots of cheeky signs like this so be on the look out for these cute photo opts!
- Mia Restaurant and Beach Club –Address: Tulum Beach, Zona Hotelera, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico Mia Restaurant is a gold mine for great photos. In addition to the picture above at the entrance, inside of the restaurant are more photographable gems! This picture above is another cute photo location inside of Mia. I took this on my first trip to Tulum during our sunset dinner reservation and it’s one of my favorite pictures! To get this picture you have. to go inside the restaurant and will probably need to order something.
- Tulum Jungle Gym- Address: Carretera Tulum-Boca Paila, 77766 Q.R., Mexico also located on the beach strip of Tulum, this throwback style gym lets you workout Flintstones style. This gym lets you get your sweat on while you also get your snaps worthy for any social media feed. The cost to enter the gym as of writing this is roughly $30 USD. However you can take a picture near the entrance like the one above for “free 99”.
- Gran Cenotes – Address: Quintana Roo 109, 77796 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico obviously at the end of the day Tulum Mexico is known for the magical water cenotes! There’s lots of instagramable locations, but nothing beats a good pic in front of the crystal blue waters!I ended up going to the Grand Cenotes however there are others that also sounded amazing! I freaked out about how deep the water was and I didn’t want to go in! Thankfully there were people there to encourage me and help me conquer my fears!
More Things to Do in Tulum:
Looking for more things to do? Here are 3 more things to do (and Instagram) on the beaches of Tulum:
- Spend a day relaxing at Paradiso Beach
- Drive to Akumal beach where you can go swimming and snorkeling with turtles
- Visit a beach club like Ziggy’s to relax or Taboo for a day party
Be sure to also go into the Pueblo (town) on the main strip for food, night life, and more!
Leave a Reply