One Peloton fitness is taking over the fitness world for good reason. Whether you are new to Peloton or looking for inspiration, you’ll want to bookmark this list and keep it handy. Here I break down the most commonly asked questions and give you a list of some of my favorite One Peloton Fitness Classes, 30 minutes or less. The list includes my top 10 picks for quick strength, cardio, yoga, and of course spin classes on the app!
What is One Peloton?
Peloton is a digital multi workout hub that provides on-demand and virtual live classes for spin, strength, yoga, running, and so much more. The app has everything you need to get a great workout at home, even when you’re crunch for time. From a 10 min standing Yoga class with Chelsea Jackson Roberts to a 30-minute HIIT spin class, there’s something to fit your schedule.
Is Peloton just spin classes?
No, Peloton may be known for their bike and spin classes, but they offer much more! Currently, they offer Strength, Yoga, Cardio, Meditation, Bootcamps, Running, Barre, and more.
Do you have to have a Peloton Bike or Treadmill to use the Peloton App?
No, you can download the One Peloton App to your smartphone, tablet, or smart TV to access the content without a device. App members pay a monthly fee to access the content (as do those with an official bike or treadmill) and are able to enjoy all available classes.
Is it worth it to get a Peloton Bike?
Yes, in my opinion, the bike is worth it but not necessary. If you are on the market for a high-end indoor spin bike, I highly recommend purchasing the Peloton bike. If you are looking for a low to moderate range bike you can purchase less expensive equipment like this indoor bike on Amazon along with this tablet exercise mount to still get a similar experience and workout. As someone who does both (I have access to a Peloton as well as a less expensive bike, I can say that I prefer using the associated connected bike for classes but can still get a good workout without it. Whichever you decide, below are also some at-home fitness essentials I do recommend purchasing are a: seat cushion, exercise fan, floor mat, foam roller or muscle massage gun, quality sneakers, and a heart rate monitor or smartwatch. If you also share your gym with family members or tend to sweat a lot, I recommend also purchasing gym equipment cleansing wipes.
Now that you have an understanding of what this platform is, here are my top 10 30 minutes or less picks below!
10 Best Peloton Fitness Classes 30 minutes or less:
- 20 min Hip Hop Ride with Robin Arzon. The playlist in this class makes time fly.
- 20 min Glutes & Legs Strength with Selena Samuela. A great class to ease into lower body glute work.
- 20 min 2000s Hip Hop Ride with Tunde Oyeneyin. Get a new PBR (personal best record) all in under 30 minutes.
- 30 min Philly Soul Yoga Flow with Kristin Mcgee. this is one you’ll want to bookmark
- 20 min Full Body Strength: Live from Home with Robin Arzon. Robin’s abs are #bodygoals
- 20 min Hip Hop Ride with Tunde Oyeneyin. Tunde may just be the unofficial queen of the best 20 min hip hop rides
- 20 min HIIT Cardio: Live from Home with Jess Sims. No bike no problem, get in a quick cardio workout anywhere.
- 30 min Intervals & Arms Ride with Ally Love. Get arm and leg day all in one.
- 30 min Best of the Decade Ride with Alex Toussaint. No Peloton list is complete without a class from Alex
- 30 min Lizzo Ride with Robin Arzon. The title says it all
Don’t forget to pick up these at home gym essentials!
Comment below or dm me on Instagram @TheFancyFrancy to let me know your favorite! Be sure to also read all of my Peloton guides below for more classes including strength, cardio, yoga, and of course spin!