Peloton, which is known for its bike spin classes, also has great Peloton HIIT Cardio Classes. HIIT (high-intensity interval training ) workouts are workouts that alternate between increasing your heart rate maximum effort for a period of 20-30 seconds then short rest sets of lower intensity. These workouts are highly effective for weight loss and are usually less than 30 minutes. HIIT cardio workouts at least 2-3 times a week are a great way to help you lose weight when you are short on time. Below are a few of my favorite HIIT cardio classes to help jump start your HIIT workouts.
- 20 min HIIT Cardio with Jess Sims: Hop in and get your “glazed donut look” going with Jess Sims with this 20 min Cardio Workout. This is perfect as a pre strength heartrate booster.
- 20 min Peloton HIIT Cardio with Selena Samuela: This is another great HIIT workout when you are short on time and want to make the most of it. This class has a 98% approval rating making it definitely worth checking out.
- 15 min Peloton HIIT Cardio with Andy Speer: Back to back meetings all day? This is the perfect quick workout to do in-between zoom calls to get the blood going and the ideas flowing.
- 10 min Britney Speers HIIT Cardio with Matty Maggiacomo: “It’s Britney Bitch”, enough said. If this nostalgic 10 min class doesn’t get you in the mood to workout it will at least make you dance.
- Take one more trip down memory lane with this 20 min 90’s Hiphop HIIT Cardio Class . Time flys when you’re having fun and what can be more fun than reliving your childhood glory days?
Comment below or dm me on Instagram @TheFancyFrancy to let me know your favorite!